Most of our team live in and around Norwich at the moment, which is where our headquarters was based up until our remote transformation in 2020.
We're a 100% employee owned company with the same sort of structure as the John Lewis Partnership. Our team is deeply invested in the success of the company and benefit from profit sharing and having a real voice in how we do things.
Honesty & Integrity
Deliver what we promise to each other and our customers. Be truthful and learn from our mistakes. Charge a fair price with no double standards.
Assume positive intent. Reach across teams. Encourage people to succeed. Say thanks and provide feedback in a kind way. Share your knowledge.
Be open about as many things as possible. Share the reasons behind decisions. Let people know if you change your mind and why.
Care, Inclusion & Diversity
Care for and respect each other. Create a safe environment where everyone can contribute. Make everyone feel welcome and get to know each other. Use inclusive language. Embrace neurodiversity. Support each other's personal and professional development.
Be proud of your work. Act with a sense of urgency. Iterate in small steps. Embrace minimally viable changes and features.
Minimise our impact on the environment. Support causes that benefit the environment.
Support causes that help people and communities.
- A safe and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute
- 100% remote work environment
- Good salaries with annual reviews
- Annual bonus (some of which can be paid tax free)
- 15% pension contribution paid by the company
- Life insurance of twice your salary
- 25 days of holiday plus an extra day off for your birthday
- Career development through regular 121s, mentoring and training
- Opportunity to move into different roles around our organisation
- A wide range of online and in-person social events from chocolate tasting to escape rooms
No roles available
There are no roles available at the moment but we welcome speculative enquiries.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our five stage recruitment process
We review and shortlist applications.
A short call to get to know you a little better.
An online interview with one or more of our team.
A short task relevant to the role you've applied for.
We make an offer to the candidate we feel is best suited for the role.
You join our team!